Family Promise of Gallatin Valley accepts families regardless of race or religion.
Help for families consisting of:
- 2 parents with child(ren)
- Single parents with child(ren)—mom or dad
- Guardians with child(ren)
Families must be capable of participating in a family environment supervised by volunteers. There is absolutely no fee for services.
Guidelines for admission:
- Completion of criminal background screen
- No active substance abuse
- No untreated mental health issues
- No active domestic violence
- Families needing services must call Kara, the Family Case Manager, to schedule an intake during normal business hours. After hours or on weekends, please leave a message at 406-582-7388.
- To make a referral or for more information, please call the Family Case Manager, Kara Meier, at 406-582-7388 ext. 303.